Any person or establishment that sells, serves, or assists in the purchase or use of liquor (i.e. dram shop) has a civil and legal duty to do so responsibly. Your business is open for a liability claim as a consequence or someone getting intoxicated to the extent that injuries or property damages are the result. Providing liquor liability coverage to business owners is the cornerstone of Conifer Insurance Company. The company was originally formed to address the needs of bowling center owners who served liquor. Conifer has provided a market for liquor liability coverage for over two decades by providing insureds with stable pricing and claims expertise.
Liquor Liability Program
- Coverage offered by Conifer Insurance meets or exceeds the Michigan Liquor Control Commission's LC-95 Requirement (Click Here).
- Competitive and Consistent Pricing
- No Liability Deductible in the event of a Claim
- Experts in Liquor Liability Claims Defense
- Monoline Coverage Available in Michigan and Illinois (Accompanying General Liability required for all other states)
Available Liability Limits
Interested in a Quote?
Conifer Insurance programs are offered through our extensive network of Independent Agents and Brokers Nationwide. Please contact us for information on obtaining a quote.Contact Us