Conifer Insurance Company specializes in a wide range of home policies to fit midwest homeowners specific needs. Flexible coverage options and policy forms are available to those showing pride in ownership on a variety of property types.
Midwest Homeowners Program
- HO3 – Homes up to 100 years old and coverage up to $500,000
- HO8 – Homes any age and coverage up to $300,000
- DP3 – Homes up to 60 years old and coverage up to $500,000
- DP1 – Homes up to 100 years old and coverage up to $500,000
- Indiana DP1 of any age
- Vacant – Homes of any age and coverage up to $500,000
- Homes with prior claims history considered
- Available to older homes
- No prior insurance considered
- No credit checks
- Broad range of deductibles
- Owner occupied primary
- Owner occupied seasonal and/or secondary
- Tenant occupied
- Vacant (temporarily for repair, renovations or for sale)
- Dwelling renovations – updated electrical
- Home claims free
- Renewal loss free
- Protective device
- Paid in full
- Insured over 50 years old
Interested in protecting your home from flood?
Visit our affiliate carrier, White Pine Insurance Company, to learn more about this important coverage commonly excluded from homeowners policies.
Interested in a Quote?
Conifer Insurance programs are offered through our extensive network of Independent Agents and Brokers Nationwide. Please contact us for information on obtaining a quote.Contact Us